We also broker private housing

If you don't get a place in one of our student residences or if that's not your first choice anyway, you can also find out about openings for rooms or apartments on the private housing market here.

By presenting your student ID or admission letter, you will receive the contact details of the landlord in the student residence administration.

However, the Studierendenwerk cannot guarantee whether the conditions of the rooms or apartments offered and the price are in reasonable proportion.

View all listings

If you are a private landlord or landlady and would like to offer a room or apartment, you can do so free of charge.

Please contact us by e-mail or telephone as soon as a private offer has been rented out.

Submit offer


Jacqueline Bold

Building 30, Room 296. 1

Tel.: 0631 205-2575
E-Mail: j.becker@studwerk-kl.de

Further information on the subject of "Housing"