The International Meeting Center (IBZ) - also known as the Guest House - is located directly on the campus of the Technical University of Kaiserslautern and offers a temporary home to scientists from Germany and abroad, their families and international students. The maximum duration of stay in the guest house is three months. The maximum length of stay for Humboldt scholarship holders in the guest house is one year.
Each apartment either has a patio or a balcony with garden furniture. There is a common laundry room with washing machines, dryer, vacuum cleaner, ironing board and iron. Bed linen and towels are supplied in the apartments. The kitchen is stocked with all necessary inventory (dishes, pots, cutlery, coffee maker, etc.).
All utilities are included in the rent.
8 single apartments
- Floor space: approx. 35 sqm, 1 bed
- Rent: 417,30 € gross per month
5 double apartments
- Floor space: approx. 70 sqm, 2 Rooms with 2 beds
- Rent: 684,80 € gross per month
1 handicapped accessible apartment
- Floor space: approx. 60 sqm, 2 beds
- Rent: 481,50 € gross per month
2 family apartments
- Floor space: approx. 95 sqm, 3 Rooms
- Children's room for 2 children with bunk bed available
- Rent: 877,40 € gross per month
Contact person for everything concerning the guesthouse IBZ
Buidling 30, Room 296. 1
Tel.: 0631 205 2575
The administration of the guest house is located in building 30 (Mensa).
Mo–Fr: 09:00 –12:00
Mo + Mi: 13:00 –14:30